New Book Cover


Well, it's been too long. I've been getting back into traditional work lately and have been super duper busy with my new teaching job. If you don't know already, I'm now teaching at Cody High School in Cody, WY. I am now a Wyomingite! Pretty crazy I know, but it's a great place to be. This is my latest book cover! Cedar Fort is yet again the publisher, and they're wonderful to work with. It's a great book, and I'll have the title and all posted as soon as they have things finalized....

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Mark- and congrats on the teaching post! It's so good to see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Mckenna I think this is an awesome book cover!!!! They should definitely use it for their book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erik Olsen, Author of Flin's DestinyNovember 30, 2011 at 10:01 PM

    I'm very impressed with the cover. Great job Mark! Thanks, Erik Olsen

    ReplyDelete